check out our packages and features
AMAX DELUXE HAJJ 2022
with over 25 YEARS of islamic tour service experience, book your next journey with us
Our Hajj Package
Amax Travel is one of the nation’s largest consolidators offering a variety of products and services for all of your travel needs. In addition to airfares, Amax Travel is a large tour provider offering vacation packages across the globe as well as Hajj and Umrah packages.
DELUXE HAJJ 2024
Tentative departure from the US June 28th/29th 2022. Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia July 15th/16th, 2022.
MEDINAH FIRST JUNE 30th / 01st JULY - 03rd/04th JULY (1/2 ZH- 4/5 ZH)
MAKKAH SECOND JUL 03rd / 04th JULY - 13th/14th JULY (4ZH-5ZH - 14ZH/15ZH
MANASEK THIRD JULY 07th / 11th - 8ZH-12ZH
Terms and Conditions
- Airline Included.
- Food breakfast and dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.
- Air Conditioned Buses throughout the journey.
- Mazaraat – Visit Islamic Historical Sites at Madinah.
- Group Accompanied by Imams & Group Leader.
- Meet & assist at Madinah, Makkah & Jeddah.
- Amax Travel staff assistance available 24/7.
- 5 liter packed ZamZam water.
- Ihram for Male pilgrims.
- AMAX backpack for convenience and use during Manasik of Hajj.
- Hajj service fees (about $500 cost, final price will be confirmed once Saudi Government will announce).
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $150).
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.
- Any Government or Mina fees announced in the future will be applicable.
Applications for Hajj visa will not be considered if the following requirements are not met:
The applicant must have a passport with a validity of at least six (6) months and acceptable both for entry to Saudi Arabia and entry to the next destination; the passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other.
Each applicant must submit one (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is traveling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates; if these documents were issued outside the US, he should then provide copies translated and notarized by a certified translation office.
All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application form. Women over the age of forty-five (45) may travel without a Mahram with an organized group. They must however submit a no objection letter from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to travel for Hajj with the named group. This letter should be notarized.
The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservations.
The applicant must submit proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135. For infants and children up to fifteen (15) years of age, a vaccination report is required for polio as well as meningitis and polio. Children over fifteen (15) years of age should present the same vaccinations requested for adults.
- Deposit amount: $2,000 per person upon confirmation.
- Second payment amount: $3000.00 28th Feb 2022.
- Final payment: covering full balance must be paid by 10th April 2022.
- For any cancellation received by 05th March 2022 will be full refund.
- NO REFUND after 05th March 2022.
- Cancellation must be received in writing before cancellation date.
PROUDLY SERVING YOU FOR OVER 25 YEARS
WE ARE YOUR LEADING EXPERTS ON HAJJ, UMRAH AND ISLAMIC TRAVEL
What Our Customers Are Saying
Amax Travel is one of the nation’s largest consolidators offering a variety of products